August 25, 12:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Rock out with our friends, the BEES, a beer in hand and Minnesota's best bands under an August sky. Party with purpose! Everyone is welcome.
Register early for a chance to win wickedly cool prizes.
Rain or Shine
Just announced - at the outdoor stage:
- 4:30 PM: Brian Just
- 3:30 PM Chris Koza
- 2:30 PM: Lucy Michelle, with Dylan Hicks, John Munson and friends
- 1:30 PM: Minnesota Pollinator Hero Awards
- 12:30 PM Everett Smithson Band
....plus special guests tba
Bees, butterflies, pollinator characters, craft beer, food by Kierans Kitchen NE, art and science interactives, games and more. Minnesota's best pollinator advocates, landscape habitat and garden experts to answer your toughest questions. Minnesota Pollinator Hero awards and more. A festival full of buzmentation of ideas, temptations and entertainment. Food for thought.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - Ask any plant, gardening, habitat, farming, pollinator or bee science question under the summer sky, we got you covered:
- Kieran's Kitchen crafty deliciousness
- Finnegan's Craft Beer and special Honey Blend
- Sociable Cider Werks, honey mead
- Pollinator Friendly Alliance, your host and Minnesota's Pollinator Heros
- Pollinate Minnesota, live bees
- Spin the wheel for wickedly cool prizes
- The Folding Bee, make a folded bee on a stick
- Get your limited edition POLLI*NATION Pilsner
- U of M Bee Lab knows bee science
- Minnesota Native Landscapes, famous plant truck
- Yohman Press, print your own
- Conservation Minnesota, grab a selfie with a bee
- Mississippi Watershed, all about water
- Bone Lake Meadows Honey
- Bare Honey
- Skinny Jake Honey
- Xerces Society, pollinator conservation
- Sunhive, basket beekeeping
- Zany Janey, henna tatoos
- Organic Consumers Association - what's on your food
- Land Stewardship Project - Farmers unite
- Community Pollinator Hero Awards
- Stilted costumed bee queens and villians
- MOSES Midwest Organic Sustainable Education Service
- Minneapolis Parks seed bike, get your flower seeds here
- Bee to Bloom, wild bee houses
- Organic Bob's, all about bee lawns
It's free - donations accepted.
Check in for your POLLI*NATION PASSPORT.
Rain or shine.
Ride your bike for extra goodness.